By Richard G Bachur MD
Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine has lengthy been said because the indispensible complete scientific reference on diagnosing and handling emergent healthiness concerns in little ones. Now, a brand new editorial crew and an all-star selection of contributing specialists have meticulously up-to-date this crucial paintings, bringing you all of the latest ways to almost any pediatric emergency you are inclined to come across in practice.
- A multitude of recent chapters and finished updates put the most recent knowledge at your fingertips, supporting you to optimally deal with younger patients.
- A reorganized, streamlined desk of contents and sophisticated bankruptcy template for scientific emergencies, trauma, surgical emergencies, and behavioral healthiness emergencies approaches pediatric emergencies how you interact with them in practice.
- New medical pathways section provide key steps for coping with serious patients
- New comparable chapters characteristic in so much chapters enables you to simply cross-reference content material throughout chapters.
- New colourful design
Now with the print variation, benefit from the bundled interactive booklet edition, which might be downloaded to your tablet and telephone or accessed online and comprises positive factors like:
- Complete content with greater navigation
- A powerful search that pulls effects from content material within the ebook, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting tool for more uncomplicated reference of key content material through the text
- Ability to take and percentage notes with associates and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to store your favourite content material for destiny use
- Online-only content includes e-figures, e-tables and extra resources
See the inside entrance cover to learn the way to access your eBook!