By John Arana
This booklet exhibits you ways to create Flash
widgets with a number of the new gains brought in Flash CS4 and ActionScript
3.0. It additionally indicates you the way effortless it's to make your widgets to be had on socialnetworking
sites like fb and MySpace, whereas while exploring
how to advertise and earn cash off of them. the net is being “widgetized,”
don’t fail to notice this nice chance to join it!
Read or Download Creating Flash Widgets with Flash CS4 and ActionScript 3 PDF
Similar video production books
This bookвЂ”written via a cocreator of the preferred VRML three-D photographs languageвЂ”is excellent for any developer who desires to utilize the DirectShow API.
This is often the one ebook out there to concentration completely at the production of visible results for After results clients, and is a one-stop source for an individual who wishes in-depth motives that demystify the area of visible results and the way they have been created, because of veteran writer Mark Christiansen's pleasant and available kind.
Книги знакомят нас с работами одних их самых лучших и востребованных художников second и 3D. на этих страницах вы найдёте их галереи, узнаете об их манере рисования, их специальных приёмах. Также они поделятся с вами процессом создания полотен и расскажут немного о том, что питает их воображение. electronic artwork Masters: quantity 1-6 delves into the operating practices of a few of the world’s most sensible electronic artists to bare the construction strategies at the back of their breathtaking pictures.
Cinema 4D is a three-D modeling and animation software usual to supply whatever from basic trademarks to advanced visualizations frequently visible in broadcast animation and motion-picture lighting tricks. Cinema 4D: The Artist's undertaking Sourcebook grants the guide and coursework required of an academically whole textbook.
- Flash Cinematic Techniques: Enhancing Animated Shorts and Interactive Storytelling
- Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7
- Digital Character Animation 2, Volume II: Advanced Techniques
- Unreal Engine 4 Scripting with C++ Cookbook
Extra resources for Creating Flash Widgets with Flash CS4 and ActionScript 3
26. Save your progress (Ctrl+S/Cmd+S). You should now have a full robot to work with as shown in Figure 3-4. Next you will be attaching parts of the robot with the Bone Tool and configuring the rotational constraints, making it easier for us to position it in different dance moves. 0 37 Figure 3-4. The robot with all its parts drawn and positioned. Connecting the Robot 1. Start by selecting the robot movie clip and clicking Edit h Edit Symbol (Ctrl+E/Cmd+E) to enter its timeline. 2. Select the Bone Tool (X), click and drag from the center of the right shoulder to the center of the upper arm.
Return to the main timeline, name the existing layer robot, add a new layer below this, and name it room. Temporarily hide the robot layer by clicking the dot below the eye symbol in the Timeline Window. 0 41 2. Select the Deco Tool (U) which looks like the pencil tool with a bunch of dots around it. In the Properties Window under the Drawing Effect section, select Grid Fill in the combo box. 3. Now click the top left portion of the stage which should draw a grid of black squares across the whole stage.
This gets the user more involved and makes your widget more interesting and fun. Next you will be making your widget more personalized by adding a configuration for users. Making It Configurable There are many configurations you can do with this robot, given some changes, such as letting the user choose different style body parts, colors, or music. To keep it simple while still getting the basic idea, you’ll be making the text of the message board configurable. Configurations work with widgets through parameters passed to the Flash movie.